U-M LAW A3 REUNION LET’S GO!March 19, 2021
Twitch is (currently) my livestream platform of choice. It’s free for everyone, has the best combo of sound and video quality, plus dope features that make our community 🔥🔥🔥! Once you understand the basics, you’re golden.
- Follow – If you’re watching a streamer you enjoy, give them a follow
- Subscribe – A subscription (aka sub) is 1 month paid support at $5 or more. You get special perks for being a subscriber (my subs can change my camera view from the chat!). You can also gift subs to others in the chat. (Pro tip: If you have Amazon Prime you can subscribe to my channel at no cost)
- Emotes – Custom emojis that only exist on Twitch. You get access to a streamer’s emotes when you subscribe.
- Bits (aka Bitties) – are Twitch donations. 100 bits = $1 USD
- Hype Train – A spike of donated bits and subscriptions creates a hype train. Donate before the time runs out to support the streamer and help the train get to the next level.
If you haven’t already, go here and click the follow button, then sign-in or sign-up for an account (like I said, it’s free). If you’re on a mobile phone it will ask if you’d like to install the app.
Get Your DJ Graffiti All Access Pass
To make sure you always know about when I’m rocking live, plus the ability to access my recorded mixes, grab your mobile wallet All Access Pass now!